Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Pregnancy" hormones?!

Some call it an "Elephant Pregnancy" others call it a "Paper Pregnancy", but whatever it is...
these "hormones" are really getting to me!!! 
 
I can't listen to a Mommy story
without getting choked up. 
 
I can't watch a Hallmark or Kleenex commercial
without crying.
 
Tears streaming down my face crying! 
 
When it happens at work my co-workers tell me not to worry about it...it's because of the "baby"...which I am sure completely confuses all those within earshot since I am very clearly NOT pregnant. 
 
So if you see me with a box of tissues in hand and a tear in my eye no need to worry. 
These are tears of joy...really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment