Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

so ready!

Still no travel approval...and today is day #8 of waiting.  I really did think we would get the good news yesterday or today.  So more waiting.... 

I have kept myself busy with checking things off my "to do" list:

Suitcases are up in our room, anxiously waiting to be packed
Shopping list is all checked off
Prescriptions have been filled
Paperwork that we need to bring is organized
Copies have been made
Last affidavits have been notarized
Gifts have been bought for the nannies and officials

Now all I need is TA so we can buy our plane tickets.  Come on already...this mama is ready to go get her girl!  So.very.ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment