Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day treasures

My two beautiful little girls!
Somehow I didn't manage to get a picture of my handsome boys.
Or a picture of myself with all four of my treasures!

I loved seeing their proud little faces as they presented me with the Mother's Day gifts they created for me at school.

Here are the treasures I received from my treasures...

From Audra:

From Maura:

From Aidan:

From Riley:

I am blessed beyond belief to have four beautiful, amazing children who call me Mom.  There is no greater challenge in the world than being a mother...but the benefits are far greater!

No comments:

Post a Comment