Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to School 2016

Our marathon of a Back to School day began early this morning...

Riley was the first one up and off to school at 6:30 am,
here's my brand new 10th grader...

 
 Aidan was the next one off to school at 7:15am,
my middle school middler...
7th grade bound...

 
Once the boys were off to school I woke the girls up.
One girl in particular was much more excited than her brothers to be going back to school...
 Maura, my 3rd grader !!
 
 She was literally jumping for joy...

 
 Still jumping for joy down at the corner bus stop...

Maura is still at the age where she lets me take her picture at the bus stop...in front of other people!


And finally at 8:30 it was Audra's turn, my little big girl :)

 
Watch out 1st grade...you've got a wild one headed your way!

This year a brand new shiny bus pulled up,
 and it sits lower to he ground so she could climb the stairs all by herself!
 
Phew....after 2 hours they were all off to school.
Now I have six hours until the whole routine starts again when the school day ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment