Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Wednesday, September 27, 2017

{T-E-N}

Double Digits ??!!
How is it possible...
How did this day get here so fast,
like the blink of an eye.
 
Our sweet, beautiful, tiny princess is T-E-N !!
 
I set the table up before she came home from school...
 
And when she walked in and saw the balloons, and cake and presents...
oh my was she excited !!
 
And I knew that she knew it was HER special day.
And that was all that I wanted :)
{plus a cute picture or two of the birthday girl}

I hope her little heart made a wish...
my wish will always be that all her wishes come true.
 
We have always told her that once she is double digits we won't be able to carry her anymore.
But now I'm thinking I won't be able to hold myself to that.
Her sweet self is just to hard to resist,
and besides she's super tiny and light as a feather.
Somehow she just always ends up in my arms.

 
Later that evening we took her to Dairy Queen for ice cream and feeding the ducks.
But there was only one lonely duck there...
or maybe he's one lucky duck since he got all of our bread !

 
 
Happy Birthday to my {tiny} big girl Audra,
who was born in my heart
and then stole it at first sight almost five years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment