Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa

I knew Audra wouldn't be too excited about visiting Santa. We've been talking about it with her, and showing her pictures of the other kids with Santa over the years.  But all we got was lots of head shaking and "No's".

Saturday was the day.  And we took all 4 kids...because I figured I'd have a better chance of getting Audra in the picture if the other kids sat with her.  And because I'm sure I won't be able to convince my big boys to visit Santa much longer.

As predicted...she was NOT happy...


Aidan did a good job of holding her tight...
 
 Here you can see my hand consoling her
after Santa made eye contact with her,
how could he?!

Ok, as long as she didn't have to look at him
we managed to get a decent picture...
 
The other three kids looked great in every picture...

 
Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment