Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Saturday, March 8, 2014

11 months

This will be my last ever post celebrating a "monthly familyversary".   

Next month we will reach a huge, huge milestone...

One whole year of having Audra with us!

The wait for Audra seemed to drag on and on, forever and ever.  Our 12 month adoption journey seemed endless at the times.  But the past 11 months have gone by so quickly.  Like a blink...all a blur...but filled with so many wonderful, amazing moments as well. 

This is her last month for "firsts"...and it's a little bittersweet for me.  I remember feeling the same way just before my other kids' 1st birthdays.

Happy 11 months to my lil' Thing



(yesterday she celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday at school...too, too cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment