Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Things

Here are all of my Things...
 BIG things and lil' Things!
 
And all of my silly Things...
Audra doesn't quite get the "silly picture" yet.
 
It's the only way I can convince all four of my Things to pose long enough for a picture together...
with the promise of a silly picture at the end :)
 
 
Another "first" for Audra this weekend...
Going thru the car wash!
 
She was excited at first... 
 
Then, not so sure when the soap was being applied...
 
Definitely not.so.sure about the big roller brushes...
 
And most definitely not a fan of the high powered water rinse...
(I wish the pictures turned out better, but hey, we were inside a car wash!)
 
Another first to check off the list.
Audra probably won't mind if that was her last car wash for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment