Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blog Book

So, it is really August 15th....

And it has been a month since I have been able to update this blog due to a nasty virus that had my laptop out of commission.

Now it's time for lots of back-blogging,
Cause the fun never stops around here...even when the computer isn't feeling so well!

Last Christmas my mom gave me a gift certificate for Blog2Print...to have my blog printed into a book.  I finally got around to customizing my book online and placed my order.  The hard cover has Audra's referral picture...my beautiful girl.  The book is bound with 130 pages that tells the entire story of our adoption journey...from paper chase to being matched with Audra, and includes our amazing trip to China...where we finally met and held in our arms the little girl we fell in love with through pictures!



This book is priceless to me, but more so for Audra.  It is a tangible piece of her life story (similar to the baby books, scrapbooks and journals I have for my other kids).  I hope to make another blog book for her with all the posts during her first year home.

Thank you Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment