Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Saturday, July 12, 2014

return of the onesie

It's been quite a few years since we've had onesies in our house.  And I honestly didn't foresee a need for them in my future...

But desperate times call for unexpected and creative measures!

Monday evening I found myself roaming the clothing racks and aisles of the local department store searching for a defensive measure for our recent tubie drama.

I needed something:
snug fitting,
one piece,
and preferably...with a lock and key!

...the onesie might just be the answer?!

The largest size I could find was 24 months.  I bought a few and felt good about my defensive plan.


Luckily they fit my teeny-tiny, soon-to-be seven year old like a glove!


Now, I can connect her night time feeding and snap her up, keeping the tubing (and the tube itself!) out of the curious little hands of Audra.


So far this week: 
no leaks, no disconnections, and no dislodgements!

Mommy = 1
Tubie = 0

2 comments:

  1. Babies r us used to carry onesies up to 48 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from France. Your daughter is so tiny ! So nice !!! She is coming from the same orphenage as mine. Camille is 9 now, with us since August 2012. She is tall but light... hard to find clothes (height : 8 years but large : 4 years !!)
    I'll come to visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete