Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day and a Princess Party

This little sweetheart wishes you a
Happy Valentine's Day


She was dressed in hearts from head to toe for her Valentine's Day party at school yesterday,
which ironically was Friday the 13th!


Valentine's Day brought another special celebration,
my niece Tatum's 1st birthday.

It was a princess party like no other.
And if you know me, you know I LOVE to plan a party,
but my sister really showed me up on this one!

The princess birthday cake:

The princess candy buffet:

{Just some of} The centerpieces:



The birthday Princess enjoyed her smash cake...
(with Princess Cinderella herself there to cheer her on!)



My little princesses...


Riley wasn't too "into" the whole Princess theme:

No comments:

Post a Comment