Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Sunday, June 14, 2015

Before and After

It's almost too painful to talk about, so I'll let the pictures do the talking...

BEFORE...
(Yes, this is probably the longest his hair has ever been!)

DURING...

AFTER...
(and YES, this is definitely the shortest his hair has been since practically the day he was born!)

This part was really painful for both Aidan and ME!
I was in tears and they had to turn him around so he couldn't see in the mirror.

This was completely HIS choice.
He has said a few times before that he wanted to cut his hair,
but this time he was serious.

Now, I have a hard time finding him in a crowd,
he looks just like every other boy.
Sometimes he is right in front of me and I look right past him
looking for him!
And those ears...we haven't seem them in many, many years...
and neither has the sun,
so we we've been sunscreenin' them up every day!

He looks great...he really, REALLY does!
But oh how I will miss those curls.

So here is a photo collection in honor of his curly locks...









1 comment:

  1. I think he looks adorable with his new haircut! Such a handsome young man ready to start middle school. Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete