Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Sunday, October 29, 2017

Other October Stuff

Lots of fun things happened at school for Audra this month.  I love getting texts/emails from her teachers throughout the day showing all that she is up to.
 
Art Class...
I love this! 
While I'm sure she had some help with parts (most) of this masterpiece,
I'm thinking the "flowers" were done by her.
This will probably make it's way to a wall at home night next to Riley's flower vase painting.

Crazy hair day...

Practicing writing letters in shaving cream...

Audra and I spent time every weekend watching Maura play soccer. 
I don't seem to have any pictures of Maura actually playing soccer,
but plenty of pics of Audra ?!


"The Dads" went on a quick trip to Florida this week for Uncles Tim's birthday.
While they were sleeping in, eating out and enjoying Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios...
us Mom's were taking turns working and watching kids.
 
I had Tatum and Teagan for one day,
but my ability to entertain them only lasted so long...
they couldn't wait for Maura to get home after school!

No comments:

Post a Comment