Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

tiny dancer

Today, Audra had her very first dance class.
 
Yesterday I took her to the cute little dance store in town to get her a pair of ballet slippers...
We ended up coming home with:
 
ballet slippers
tights
a pretty purple leotard
AND a matching purple tutu!
 
It was just not possible to resist,
besides...
a girl only has her very first dance class once in a lifetime!
 
I wasn't able to go because I had to work today, so Pop-pop took her.
But lucky me...picture texts kept appearing on my phone during the class.
(thank you Miss Shannon!)
 


That smile says it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment