Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Friday, November 8, 2013

Day #4 (part 2)...my girl!

She's back!!!!!

Audra's mood took a turn for the better late this afternoon and I just had to share!

It started with a few little whispers and a hint of a smile here and there.

And now...she's talking, smiling and even laughing.

I don't know if it was the playdoh, crafts, or painting...

...or maybe she is just feeling better!

Here's the proof...

 
 

What a true gift it was to see her personality peek through today!!!  My heart is now happy :)  She knew just what her mama needed today. 

And I just had to include these pictures...they don't capture her happy personality from today, but they are just so sweet...

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to see Audra smiling. I hope you see a lot more of those tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete