Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Infusion #3

3rd SCIg infusion...
2nd one at home...
1st time on our own!

...and Audra did even better this week than last week.  She still fought us getting the needle in (who wouldn't?!), but as soon as that part was done she was happy to sit in bed with us and watch TV.  Trouble was she fell asleep...and 90 minutes later when the infusion was done we had to wake her up to take the needle out :(

Not the way anyone wants to get woken up...especially when you are comfy, cozy...snuggling in bed with Mommy and Daddy.

Lucky for this Mama and Baba, Audra is quick to forgive and doesn't hold a grudge.

So, snuggle time resumed!

Audra seems to be having some headaches associated with the immunoglobulin infusions.  They are random, but significant.  He holds her forehead and says "ow", and she rarely if ever complains of pain.  One particularly bad day she was crying and inconsolable at school so we had to go pick her up.  For the 24 hours before each infusion I give her lots of extra fluid in her G-tube in hopes of minimizing the side effects.  I may need to start giving her Tylenol routinely too.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, coeliac disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete