Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Saturday, July 13, 2013

Audra's new look

This weekend we finally did it...
It was time for Audra to lose her "feathered" hair look.  She had so many different layers in her hair...shorter on the sides...and longest in the very back.  I was only keeping her long-layered-locks so that she could have her hair put up...all fancy...for the wedding.  So, now that the wedding is done I took her to my hairdresser, who has been doing my hair since I was in high school.  She is the one who gave Riley, Aidan and Maura their first haircuts as well. 
 
First cut...she wasn't too sure about what was happening
 She settled in quickly and did very well. 
She sat up in the hairdresser's chair all by herself.

The new look...
I LOVE the long bobbed cut on her.  But it does make her look older....I don't love that. 
All day she had people telling her how pretty she looks.
Now everyday won't have to be a "pig-tails day".  She will actually be able to wear her hair down without it getting in her eyes and mouth.

Charlotte has a bit of a new look too...

She was sooo excited to get her ears pierced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment