Chinese proverb

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
(ancient Chinese proverb)


Thursday, August 8, 2013

4 months

Today is our 4 month familyversary.
 
4 months that we have had Audra...and she has had us!
 
"Adopting a child will not change the world, but for that child, the world will change."
 
 
"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart--but in it.'
 
"I didn't give you the gift of life...Life gave me the gift of you."
 
 
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance.  The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
 
 
"You may not have my eyes or my smile, but from the very first moment you had my heart."
 
"Adoption is when a child grows in it's Mommy's heart instead of her tummy."
 
 
"Love makes a family."
 

"God made me, chose me, and brought me home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment